Our strategic approach to building big ideas has four phases:
- Design – Get under the skin of the brief, explore existing business strategies and brand directions, investigate technical scope and talent, conduct stakeholder interviews
- Explore – Uncover fresh consumer insights, check for relevance, scope technology and supply chains, explore brand and market stretch areas, generate promising territories
- Create – Create imaginative ideas through workshops, boot-camps, iterative techniques and co-creation; visualise early ideas imaginatively
- Build – Build and stretch ideas , select and strengthen concepts, assess technical capability, build early business case, gain stakeholder input, develop propositions
Innovation Kinetics helps companies develop innovation for growth. We find the innovation sweet spot where consumer hooks, macro trends and exciting solutions collide. The core of our work is generating ideas based on new products and services.
- To create ideas and concepts, our approach is always grounded in consumer insights – those that are obvious and those that are hidden. Using leading-edge techniques, we start with the consumer’s world to understand their drivers, behaviours, beliefs and tensions.
- Finding the consumer benefit in existing or new technology is where we thrive. We work directly with research and development teams to unlock the technical aspects of the challenge and discover the commercial benefits.
- We help companies develop a robust pipeline of innovation for growth. Innovation Kinetics delivers concept roadmaps for short-, medium- and long-term development.